Chemical peels are a safe and effective way of improving and smoothing the texture of skin by removing damaged outer layers. “I recommend women over age 30 have a monthly micro peel, to slow and inhibit the aging process,” say Dr. Alex Sobel, Cosmetic Surgeon. “Chemical peels are the quickest , easiest and most affordable way to have flawless skin, it just takes a routine.”
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Smoother texture and a youthful dewy moisture.
- Removal of spots, hyperpigmentation and blotchy skin.
- Stimulation of collegian and fibroblasts that matrix the skin.
- Treatment for acne on the skin.
- Scar reduction and smoothing.
- Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and aging dryness.
- Skin cancer prevention with regular peels every 8-10 weeks. Prevents pre-cancerous cells from attaching in some cases.
Our customers typically experience these results from our chemical peels:
- Uneven skin pigmentation is corrected.
- Skin texture is more refined.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are less apparent.
- Less oil and reduction.
- Visible pores are smaller.
- Superficial scars are reduced.
- Skin appears healthier, youthful, and more vibrant.
Dr. Dawn Hunter,DC LME overviews chemical peels, what they are, and how they work:
Chemical peels remove layers of dead skin cells that build-up (which deplete the skin of oxygen) by treating the asphyxiated skin. Your skin texture is refined, fine lines are diminished, and pigmentation is lifted and renewed, with little down time. Generally, no anesthesia is needed for peels since they cause only a slight stinging sensation during application. Protecting skin from the sun is important following a peel. In a consultation with Dr. Hunter,DC LME or our aesthetician, a treatment regimen is designed to identify the type of peel based on the condition of your skin and the desired result as well as available recovery time. Call 425-640-5900 for a complimentary consultation.